Warder Elementary Parent Teacher Association (PTA) supports the mission of PTAs nationwide. PTA builds bridges between homes and schools, integrating the efforts of parents with those of principals and teachers. When you get involved in PTA, the child who benefits the most is your own. You also are taking a major step toward improving your community.
The Vision: Every Child’s Potential is a Reality
The Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The National Standards of PTA
- Standard 1 – Welcoming All Families: Actions for making families feel welcomed, valued and connected to each other and the school.
- Standard 2 – Communicating Effectively: The building blocks to effective communication between parents, schools and parent groups
- Standard 3 – Supporting Student Success: Encouraging parent involvement to heighten student achievement
- Standard 4 – Speaking Up for Every Child: Methods for becoming an effective advocate for children and their education
- Standard 5 – Sharing Power: Ways to share power between families, students, teachers, school staff and the community
- Standard 6 – Collaborating With Community: Resources for connecting the school with the community
Join us today and become part of a movement that builds stronger communities.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here